Thursday, March 19, 2009

Final Pics of the Day

Well, I made it for 2.5 months. And then I got sick. So I am taking the opportunity to re-evaluate the way I spend time on the Internet. Since Mom is now a Facebook member, I am likely to spend less time developing this blog, and more time on Facebook. I can upload photo albums and blog from there. I also need to spend more time updating my leadership blog.

In any case, here are the final few days of my "Pic-of-the-Day" project.

I'll keep this blog up for now, and may still use it, but I'm taking a break. See you on Facebook!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wh is the cute little redhead? Thanks for the other pics.
Mom

The Family of Logo said...

Will you still be reading up on other's blogs?

Ryan A. said...

i still stop by sometimes to see if you posted anything new...alas, i am constantly disappointed.

Ash said...

same here